Good Morning All!
I did not have nearly enough room (to spare your eyeballs a very lengthy read) to detail all of the great qualities and benefits of each one. So I will outline them here featuring one at a time each day starting with Pure Organic Argan Oil. As much as I’d love to spare you a lengthy read, I would be remiss to leave any of the many qualities or benefits of Argan Oil out so… take my advice, grab a cuppa cha, put your tootsies up and get cozy. 🙂
- Oleic acid in Argan oil makes it perfect for controlling cholesterol levels. It helps to limit and maintain it. According to recent research, a very small quantity of Argan oil can considerably lower the cholesterol level for over a month!
- Several other acids present in Argan oil are converted into 3 different kinds of prostaglandins. These prostaglandins are very beneficial for many bodily functions like immunization and anti-inflammatory functions.
- Argan Oil helps promote a healthy heart as Prostaglandins are also very useful for people with cardiovascular disorders.
- Antioxidant vitamin E is present in large quantities in Argan oil. Vitamin E is very good for regulating functioning of heart and sex organs as well as a natural preservative for the oil itself so it is very slow to go rancid.
- Argan oil contains Sterols. These sterols help block the cholesterol absorption from intestines. They are also found to be anti-cancerous.
- Argan oil increases the concentration of a digestive enzyme named pepsin thus plays part in digestion as well.
- Argan oil is very useful in Arthritis in which joints of the body are damaged in several ways. It slows down the degenerative processes in the bones of the body.
- Relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Soften and ultra moisturize dry, cracked skin.
- Argan oil is also great as an anti-Acne agent.
- Argan oil is most popular as an anti-aging agent. It prevents the degeneration of muscles, a natural process resulting from growing age.
- Protects skin against the signs of aging due to external factors as well such as sun, wind, salt water, harsh weather etc…
- Argan Oil strengthens hair, nails and skin.
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Helpful in quickly curing burns or other inflammatory bruises on skin.
- Helps heal skin and greatly reduces the visibility of scars.
- Neutralizes stretch marks on skin after pregnancy!
- It is widely used in upscale salons and spas and is coveted and appreciated by renowned beauticians the world over!
- Aids in getting rid of and controlling dandruff in hair.
- Protects the body against Ultraviolet radiations.
The cosmetic and beauty benefits of Argan oil are almost too numerous to list! Basically, if you have a beauty need or cosmetic issue, Argan Oil should be foremost in your mind.
- Argan oil is used in dressings besides giving a nutty smell to crudités that are served before a meal.
- Adding Argan oil to different cooked dishes like fish, sweet potatoes, salad, goat cheese, soups and even desserts enhances these dishes and adds an oriental flair by giving the dish a nutty taste and smell.
WOW!! OK so, now after reading all of that, do you see why many “in the know” refer to Argan Oil as miraculous and liquid gold? I am privileged and excited to be offering Argan Oil as one of the 3 stars of my health & beauty line launching September 1st.
Until next time! Take the best care of you! You’re the only one you’ve got! 🙂
All The Best!!!
Sources: Argan Oil Society, Articlebase, Moroccan Cuisine, Natural News