Good Morning All!
Yesterday I created my 100% pure rose-infused water that will be used in some of my spa quality Eco-Chic Boutique beauty line launching Sept. 1st.
You see I set up a home-made still (Shhh! don’t tell) and after xx time, I checked on the distillation process and took a tablespoon out to smell and taste. That’s one of the ways you know when to stop extracting the rose essence is when it smells and tastes strongly like roses. I must say that this batch of rose-infused water came out phenomenally well!!!
I have learned to beware of so-called 100% pure rose water sold in stores. Often what is available in pharmacies and even many natural food stores is synthetic rose water with preservatives added. Pure rose water is the distilled water of roses, is precious and takes time to extract correctly.
Here is some background of how and why Genuine 100% PURE Rose-Infused water is so beneficial to your health and beauty!* Excerpts from Rose Magazine
*The use of the rose is far and varied. It has a long history in its use in folk remedies, especially in the area of skin care. It is suitable for all skin types, but it is especially valuable for dry, sensitive or aging skins.
* Rose water has a tonic and astringent effect on the capillaries just below the skin surface, which makes it useful in diminishing the redness caused by enlarged capillaries.
* It is important to ensure that you are using genuine natural rose water. It is very soothing to irritated skin.It is also a tonic and antiseptic. Rosewater has been shown to be very valuable as an antiseptic in eye infections as well.
* The rose also offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant.
* It is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, among others.
* There is indication that rose essence may also positively influence digestion, bile secretion, womb disorders and circulation.
And many many more benefits too numerous to list here. So there you have it! So now you know why I chose pure rose-infused water as a featured ingredient in my natural beauty line and since I make my own, I know the pure quality of the rose water used and I would not have it any other way!
P.S. I use certified organic roses only – which means no pesticide residue etc.. I was not going to chance anything with this beauty line and chose my raw ingredients very carefully. Afterall, I truly care about my customers and I use it too! I only want the very BEST for both of us! *SMILE*
See You Soon! and All The Best To You Beauty!
~ Patti (Yeshuazgirl)