Good Morning All!
Hope you had a great sleep! I know I did. I slept like a rock after a day of formulating and packaging. My house was a mingled smell of sweet roses essence, kai, green tea, jasmine, lavender and other various oil blends that it must have driven the neighbors crazy LOL!
Seriously though, I am so pleased (ask hubby that’s HARD to do) with how all of my last minute formulas are coming along. Well, I should not say last minute that would not be fair at all.
I have spent countless hours of research studying natural botanicals, minerals, clays, essential oils, carrier oils and their uses and benefits so that I could choose the very best and most versatile ingredients for my beauty line so… scratch that last minute part. K? 🙂
Flash Message1 : Mad Scientist
Flash Message2: Boo!
Just like in the classic Bugs Bunny cartoon LOL! Ok ok the “real” sign said Evil Scientist but hey, I’m not evil – I’m not really mad either but hey it was cute and funny.
So today, I will back at the mad scientist routine making my Morning Face Oil Blend to share with you. The featured ingredient is precious organic Argan Oil!
I know that you will LOVE it and will be one of those “Oh my gosh how did I ever do without this stuff!” things in your life for sure.
Here’s some background information and beauty benefits of Argan Oil in case you may have missed it in the previous article.
- Relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Soften and ultra moisturize dry, cracked skin.
- Argan oil is also great as an anti-Acne agent.
- Argan oil is most popular as an anti-aging agent. It prevents the degeneration of muscles, a natural process resulting from growing age.
- Protects skin against the signs of aging due to external factors as well such as sun, wind, salt water, harsh weather etc…
- Argan Oil strengthens hair, nails and skin.
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Helpful in quickly curing burns or other inflammatory bruises on skin.
- Helps heal skin and greatly reduces the visibility of scars.
- Neutralizes stretch marks on skin after pregnancy!
- It is widely used in upscale salons and spas and is coveted and appreciated by renowned beauticians the world over!
- Aids in getting rid of and controlling dandruff in hair.
- Protects the body against Ultraviolet radiations.
The cosmetic and beauty benefits of Argan oil are almost too numerous to list! Basically, if you have a beauty need or cosmetic issue, Argan Oil should be foremost in your mind.
Wowsers huh?! I hand picked that ingredient just for you! It is costly. But, you’re so worth it!
Thanks for reading again today! I have to get back to work now. You want me to launch on time don’t you? 🙂 So do I.
See You Soon! x0x0x0
All The Best To You!!!
~ Patti (Yeshuazgirl)