Sorry for taking the day off yesterday but, was busy busy busy and hey..I deserve a day off too ya know 🙂
Anyway, I have some very exciting news I’d like to share.
I have been asked to submit a bio and information about my online store, what I sell, success stories, inspiration etc.. This information will be included in a book about selling online! Woo Hoo!! I am thrilled and blessed by this opportunity. I feel like a star *SMILE* I submitted my information yesterday. The book is a second edition of an existing publication called “How To Start An Online Retail Business”
My friend Nicole is an attorney and will be writing the second edition of this book. The publisher loves all of her ideas and she will add much-needed meat to this publication.
I am blessed to know her and thankful that she has chosen me to be a featured seller in her second edition. So lookie there! THE Eco-Chic Boutique is movin’ on up in the online business world. I need to add more products to my beauty line! So, for the next few days, I will be busy finalizing some formulations I have been working on and listing new products in my store for Fall. I may have to skip a day or two of posting a full article but will have a few recipes handy to share as a short sweet post. So to make up for it, I will post some previews of goodies coming soon and a few recipes that I have never posted before just ’cause it’s you! ok? 🙂
Coming soon to THE Eco-Chic Boutique!
Sugar Scrubs, Custom Blended Anti-Aging Oils, Lotion & Artisan Soaps:
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub with Argan Oil. – Beautifully paired with the ginger lime soap coming soon.
- Caribbean Vanilla Sugar Scrub with Argan Oil. – Beautifully paired with the Caribbean Vanilla Goat Milk Soap for Sale now.
- Because You’re Golden Custom Blended Body Oil – Coconut and Kuikuinut oils infused with genuine 24KT gold flakes and other beneficial all natural beauty goodies!
- Handmade Jojoba Oil Infused Body Lotions.
- Hand Crafted Olive Oil and Goat Milk Artisan Soaps:
- Warm Biscotti
- Bare Naked Shea Butter and Olive Oil Soap (unscented)
- Crisp Cranberry
- Dreamy Ginger-Lime
- Eve’s Delight (Apple)
- Warm Brown Sugar Sweetness
- Japanese Pear & Sweet Berries!
Now for the Recipes Enjoy!
Make a Lavender Anti-Bacterial Spray
Lavender oil is an age-old anti-bacterial agent and smells wonderful! Place about 20 to 25 drops of pure essential oil of lavender in 1 cup distilled water. Put in a spray bottle and voila! instant anti-bacterial spray! Use this spray wherever you would normally use an anti-bacterial spray and your home will be clean, and smelling fresh and wonderful.
Lavender Muscle-Relaxer Massage Oil
Lavender contains healing, properties that help to reduce inflammation, and helps relax tight muscles. Add about 3 drops to 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil such as olive oil and you have a great instant relaxing massage oil.
So Relax and Enjoy! Have A Beautiful Day!
All The Best To You!!!