So Sorry that I have not posted for a few days straight. Well Sundays are my day off but missed Saturday and yesterday. I have been fighting a terrible migraine and still am sensitive to light and head is a little buzzy still.
I had to break down and take Excedrin Migraine as I am out of ingredients to make my all natural remedy. In case you are interested in trying it, here it is.
Now I’m gonna go back and lay down awhile. I’m sure I’ll be well enough to write a fantastic blog for you all tomorrow but, until then I have to bid you all a beautiful day! x0x0x0x0
Kuzu Root Helps The Following Ailments:
- To relieve tiredness and restore vitality.
- To treat digestive and intestinal issues such as indigestion and colitis.
- For colds, which are often related to intestinal weakness.
- As a drink to relieve over acidity, bacterial infection and excess water in the case of diarrhea.
- To bring quick relief from abdominal pain and intestinal irritation.
Recipe for Kuzu Tea: Dissolve one teaspoon of kuzu powder in a small amount of cool or room temperature water. Stir to dissolve all the pieces. To the dissolved kuzu add one cup of boiling water and stir well. Add some sea salt or tamari soy sauce and drink slowly.
Use this remedy in the case of headaches, colds, influenza, indigestion and intestinal weakness. Safe to drink as a daily beverage.
Baby Bok Choy w/ Ginger
1 Tbs. sesame oil
2 inch piece ginger, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
2-3 bunches of baby bok choy, washed and separated
1 teaspoon kuzu
1 tablespoon tamari
¼ cup water
1. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over medium heat and add the garlic and ginger.
2. Cook until just tender, then add the bok choy and cook stirring well.
3. Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to cook, stirring occasionally until leaves are tender. About 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, dissolve the kuzu in water and add the tamari. Stir into the bok choy and as the liquid thickens it will coat the vegetable. Salt to taste. Serve immediately. Yields 4 servings
Find THE Eco-Chic Boutique @ these sites to shop for my special unique and beneficial products!