Here is a super easy recipe to make your own pore cleansing strips! You know, they can get really expensive, especially if you use them frequently. Which, by the way, you shouldn’t do. Use pore cleansing strips only about twice a week. You should always adopt a healthy regimen of cleansing your skin at least twice daily. This is especially important if you have problem skin. Cleanliness is essential to getting and maintaining good skin health.
Super Simple DIY Pore Cleansing Strips
- 1 Tbsp. Milk (Organic if possible)
- 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 Clean Make-Up Brush (choose one that you do not mind getting messy)
The How To:
- Mix the ingredients together in a small glass / microwavable cup.
- Place in the microwave for 10 seconds. The consistency should be like glue.
- Allow to cool down enough to be comfortable on your skin.
- Brush on areas that you wish to treat, nose, forehead, chin, cheeks etc. (use on one or two small areas at a time)
- Allow to dry completely (Takes about 10 minutes)
- Peel off and enjoy looking at all the grungies you just cleaned out of your pores!
Acne help recipe #2
- 1/4 Cup Milk (Organic if possible)
- 1 Whole Lime
- 1 tbsp. Liquid Glycerin
The How To:
- Boil the milk and mix in juice of one freshly squeezed lime, and 1 tbsp. glycerin.
- Remove from heat and set aside a few minutes to cool down.
- Once the mixture is cool, stir and apply to your face, making sure to avoid the eye area.
- Allow to dry completely (about 10 – 12 minutes)
- peel or wash off with luke warm water.
- Enjoy your fresh glow 🙂
So there you have it! Two super simple do it yourself, very effective recipes for you to try at home! Woo Hoo!!!! How great is THAT!? 🙂
As always, let me know by way of comment on this blog if you tried a recipe and how it worked for you! 🙂
Lastly, don’t forget to check out THE Eco-Chic Boutique for GREAT all natural and organic spa quality products! I have a super effective all natural alpha hydroxy coconut lime sugar scrub to die for that would go great with today’s recipes!
Thanks so much for reading! and Have a Beautiful Day!
All The Best To You!!!