So today, I will share warm & cozy recipes with you and even one for the new moms and babies in your list! I’m really am trying to cover all the bases for your gift giving needs 🙂
Holiday Help Recipe #7
Christmas Coffee Cinnamon & Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 Cup Ground Coffee
- 1 Cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil or Olive Oil
- 4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Vitamin E Capsules
Mix all ingredients together until well blended. and Voila! a great gift is born!
**Add just enough oil to moisten the mixture. You don’t want to over saturate it **
Package in tins, small pots or jars, add a decorative tag with ingredients and make up a catchy name 🙂 or use the one I’ve given it above. Decorate and give as a super sweet gift!
Holiday Help Recipe #8
Soothing Baby Bum Balm
It’s a little more involved but the results are outstanding!
The How To:
- Gently melt the shea butter over low heat – stir contantly.
- Slowly and add remaining oils stirring as you pour.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool off a bit.
- When slightly cool, whip with mixer or hand blender until smooth and well-incorporated.
- You can leave this mixture as an unscented balm or add a small amount of lavender oil (1-2 drops) for scent and antibacterial properties.
Click on the pic at left for the BEST price on these jars! (you’re welcome) *SMILE*
*Helpful Hint: these jars are great for most all of the recipes I’ve included thus far 🙂 *
So there you are! Two more GREAT relatively simple recipes for your gift giving on a budget.
Have a Beautiful Day & All The Best to You!!!
~ Patti (Yeshuazgirl)