Hope that you are getting some great ideas from my holiday help series. I’ve had a few folks contact me with some more great ideas! Here are some super ideas for the guys, big and small on your list!
For The Big Guys..
- A fishing tackle box with some lures and a coupon for time off for him to go fishin’ with a promise to pack him some great goodies to take on his trip!
- A tool box with a handy do-it-yourself book and gift card to his favorite hardware store, some tools that he may have mentioned wanting/needing like perhaps a new hammer, laser level (they’re cool!), goggles and work gloves etc..
- A basket filled with all of his favorite snacks and drinks for watching a game.
Add hand-written coupons redeemable for various things from a back massage to a I’ll cook a comfort food dinner for you, to a day to himself, a date to a movie on you etc..
- Give him a basket or reusable locker type of tin box filled of his favorite homemade cookies to enjoy all to himself, throw in movie ticket passes, a few trendy hemp bracelets (you can make yourself with a kit from a craft store) and a gift card to iTunes or Amazon. and BINGO! you’ve covered all your bases! 🙂
- If your teen is more studious than into “it” things, get him an Amazon gift card (can find GREAT deals on books and all sorts of things)
Many times we do not connect with our older pre-teen and teen children because suddenly, they are out there with their friends and living a life we may not know much about. This is a perfect way to re-connect without being accused of noosiness (is that a word?) well, it is now! *SMILE*
Make these gifts and include handwritten coupons redeemable for a mom & son day, dad & son day, get out of chores day etc.. be creative and gear the coupon toward what your pre-teen or teen guy would really love.
Some Super Handmade Toddler Toys!
The ideas can be found on eHow.com here
Here are a few more super ideas!
Little Helper Cook Book
- Does your toddler insist on helping you cook? Make a no-bake/no-cook cookbook for them with kid-favorite recipes like ants on a log, peanut butter & jelly crackers, peanut butter & banana sandwiches etc.. and let them help make their own lunch using their very own cook book! 🙂
Well there are my holiday help gift ideas for today! I truly hope that you are enjoying reading these holiday help gift ideas as much as I am enjoying sharing them!
Thanks so very much for reading! & All The Best to You!
~ Patti (Yeshuazgirl)